Hope you are doing well,
INAIT’19 will offer oral, poster sessions, tutorials, and professional meetings. The program of the INAIT’19 Conference intends to foster interaction to open the way to future cooperation between participants. All researchers and teams who develop research or recently became interested in the domains of Industry 4.0 and Artificial Intelligence Technologies. Submitted papers are expected to cover state-of-the-art technologies, theoretical concepts, standards, products implementation, ongoing research projects and innovative applications of Industry 4.0 and Artificial Intelligence Technologies.
We would like to take your attention that the deadline to submit your article to INAIT’19 which will be held from August 19-22, 2019 in Hughes Hall, University of Cambridge, United Kingdom is approaching You can submit only an abstract if there is no time to complete your article before the deadline.
The Abstract/Paper will be reviewed by two or three reviewers. Only the authors of accepted Abstract/Paper will be invited to register.
- Title: International Conference on Industry 4.0 and Artificial Intelligence Technologies
- Website: https://inait-conf.org/
- Venue: Hughes Hall, University of Cambridge, United Kingdom (Contract booking Ref: C190801)
- Proceedings ISBN: 978-1-912532-07-0
- DOI: A Digital Object Identifier will be assigned to each talk.
- Publication: In the conference proceedings of INAIT; and you will receive an invitation to submit a book chapter which will be published by Springer
- Committee:about 300 members from different countries
Should you have any questions or comments, Please don’t hesitate to Contact Us.